lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Special post: tribute video to Matthew Hughes (1979 - 2010)

It's always sad writting what I'm going to write right now...
On Wednesday May 26th, 2010, Matthew Hughes, a 31 years old meteorologist passed to a better life. He was a very passionate meteorologist and last year was picked up to appear on the Discovery Channel "Storm Chasers" TV show helping Sean Casey to get the shot of all shots for his IMAX movie. Maybe you're asking "Why a guy from Barcelona, Spain, who never travelled to US, is writting this?"
Actually I was in contact with Matt several times vía Facebook messages. He told me that I was the first spanish chaser he met and if I thought to go to US for storm chasing. So you can imagine how I felt when I read about his death...

Here is the Matt Hughes video tribute I made:

Matthew John Hughes: July 31, 1979 - May 26, 2010
Rest In Peace

I promise if I chase something good this season I'm going to dedicate it to him. I think it's the minimum I can do...

Joan Lluís Martí Rebull
jdeluxtornadochaser team

1 comentario: