jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

Special post: Second (and last) Matthew Hughes tribute video

First of all I want to thank Matt's family for their support and for let me upload this other tribute video trying to honor again the spirit of one of the greatest storm chasers out there: Matthew John Hughes.
I want to say something about the video below these lines: I had some thoughts about how to make it this time. I mean, I wanted to make a last video for him because his appearence during the first part of the fourth season of storm chasers with an incredible last chase during May 10th, 2010 tornado outbreak. I don't know if this would be the perfect way to make a tribute video due to the circunstances but on this video I've tried my best so, I hope you like it...


Joan Lluís Martí Rebull
JdeluxTornadoChaser team

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario